Three-phase power transformers are commonly used in all those applications where it is necessary to connect alternating current grids which experience high peaks in required output (by convention, those above 10 kVA).
With over 50 years in the industrial automation industry to its name, our company supplies and sells dry-type power transformers for industrial use, for electrical distribution systems, for distribution panels, etc.
Main technical characteristics of the power transformer:
- Primary voltage: as per customer specification
- Secondary voltage: as per customer specification
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 40 °C
- Protection class: IP00 (exposed)
- Insulation class: F (155 °C)
- Isolation test voltage: 5000 V
As with all our transformers, particular care is taken to ensure the power transformers comply with the specifications envisaged by applicable legislation:
- Double insulation or reinforced insulation between the primary winding and the secondary winding
- Electrostatic shielding between primary and secondary windings, with an earth connection
- Compliance with surface distance requirements, in the air and through the insulation, to withstand the high test voltages applied
- Correct sizing and use of quality materials and high-level thermal insulation materials to guarantee both high performance at nominal load and resistance to prolonged overloads
- Careful compliance with all construction details to ensure, in any case, fundamental insulation requirements
- Impregnation of transformers to better maintain insulation characteristics for longer
- Input/output terminals suitable for high circulating currents
Voltage drops between onload and offload are particularly contained at output.
Thanks to our long-term experience in the industry, anyone who contacts us finds a partner they can count on to work with with the utmost cooperation.
The best solution
We manufacture power transformers, designed and built to provide the customer with the best solution.
We have been operating in the field of power transformer manufacture for over 50 years and experience has taught us to remain faithful to our approach. This means we continue to apply our expertise, case by case. Working this way, we are confident we can achieve complete customer satisfaction, anticipating problems, discussing the project with the customer, and proposing the most suitable solution for their requirements.
Get in touch to find out more about our products and ask for a quote or price information. Our specialist staff are on hand to provide you with all the information you need.